"The Gateway to Britain". The Spanish Netherlands or "Belgium" is a piece of land roughly twice the size of The Netherlands, right below it. Before France seceded to The Spanish Empire, King Spartan Petalbee had intended to launch a massive invasion force from The Spanish Netherlands into England and claim the British Isles for Spain. Of course, this was before Great Britain was even a unified nation, meaning the invasion would be much easier. In 1700, Petalbee called his army in The Spanish Netherlands back to Spain to help protect the homeland from Clemente's rebellion.
- Major Cities - Antwerpen
- Capital - Antwerpen
- Largest city - Antwerpen
- Population Placement - 24% Urban, 76% Rural
- Population - 1,200,000
- Military/Political details - Spain controls all militaristic and political affairs in this region. There are roughly 50,000 military personnel in this region.
- Religious - 59% Roman Catholic, 41% Protestant,
- Ethnic - Spanish/23%, French/32%, Dutch/40%, British/5%
- Regional GDP - This region generates roughly 19 billion Pasetas, 3.6% of Spain's total annual GDP.
- Primary Exports - Machinery and equipment, Chemicals, Finished diamonds, Metals and metal products, Foodstuffs
- Primary Imports - raw materials, machinery and equipment, chemicals, raw diamonds, pharmaceuticals, foodstuffs, transportation equipment, oil products
- Leadership - The Spanish Netherlands are governed by George Sailward.
- Terrain - flat coastal plains in northwest, central rolling hills, rugged mountains of Ardennes Forest in southeast
1.) The Spanish Netherlands is the most British populated region in The Spanish Empire.
2.) The Spanish Netherlands consists is the most Dutch populated region in The Spanish Empire.
3.) The Spanish Netherlands have been under Spanish rule longer than Great Britain has existed.
4.) The Spanish Netherlands were originally annexed to be used as a HUB from which to conquer England.
5.) The Spanish Netherlands have various rich and valuable resources.